In our busy lives it is so easy to try to ‘tough it out’ on our own and sometimes spend too much wasted time spinning our wheels. For me, this can be a source of frustration. As I consider this, I wonder if our customers are feeling similar things. Perhaps something has been missed along the way. I wanted to share with you some of the different resources you benefit from being a customer of Gilchrist Scott, Ltd. and Microsoft Dynamics.
• Gilchrist Scott technical support - on-call tech support from a consultant who knows your business, available during normal business hours, 8-5 except weekends and holidays
• Gilchrist Scott customized documentation - we can create customized documentation based on your internal business process as it relates to the functionality within GP
• Ongoing training - as you upgrade to a new version, add-on a module or your team changes, we can help get you up to speed by providing training on an “as-needed” basis
• CustomerSource - CustomerSource is a password-protected site for customers using Microsoft Dynamics and related business products that is provided as a benefit of a service plan. Use it to search the knowledgebase, download updates, view online training and find other information resources virtually 24 hours a day (Log in required - please contact us or your Microsoft partner if you need help getting one.)
• Support Incidents - depending on the support plan you purchased, you may have either 6 or an unlimited amount of e-mail or phone incidents available to you, with varying guaranteed response times
• Convergence - this is Microsoft’s largest user conference and is jam-packed with opportunities to learn and network with fellow users and the Microsoft team.
Dynamics GP application:
• Dynamics GP Printable Manuals - Within GP under the help icon printable manuals are available for most modules used in GP
• Dynamics GP online help - Need help about a specific window? Click F1 button for help
It’s easy to get caught up in our day-to-day ‘busy-ness’ that we forget about resources readily available. Some are at your fingertips and some are just a phone call (or email) away. I encourage you to take some time each week to evaluate whether you are falling into the ‘toughing it’ trap and maybe consider some help.